We are looking for a wine loving, passionate, driven, sales oriented, organised person to join the sales team as our Business Development Executive.
This is a part time role approx. 15-20 hours per week, with flexible working arrangements – perfect for someone who needs to juggle work in amongst other priorities. You will cover the Ballarat and surrounding areas. This is your chance to join a growing and exciting wine company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive to join our sales team taking ownership of Ballarat and Surrounding Area. You will be responsible for selling our entire range, working with new and existing on premise and retail customers to grow their business and achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Achieving budgeted sales and distribution targets
- Identifying and capitalising on local market opportunities to build sales and profitability
- Working autonomously to manage your monthly call plan and growing accounts
- Negotiating business agreements and commercial initiatives
- Merchandising and activating promotional plans with customers
- This is a truly autonomous position which requires a self-starter who is driven to achieve outcomes. You should have the ability to build strong, profitable relationships. You will have effective negotiation skills, be an excellent planner and have a proven persistence that has seen you succeed in a similar role.
Please submit your application to email@example.com by Wednesday 10th May 2017.